Saturday, May 12, 2007

:: H a p p y ::




H A P P Y 1st Birthday to my adorable little niece, Kayla!

...and a Happy Mother's Day to my Mom!

...and an especially exciting Happy Mother's Day to new (or fairly new) mothers: Vel, Lisa, Emily, Meredith, and Mindy!

...and belated birthday wishes to Karen, Larry, Pam, Nia, Whitney, & Brian!

Maybe it's the gorgeous weather but I have never been so happy in my whole life....

I'm breathing in the fresh country air, eating fresh vegetables and fish, and surrounded by the freshly planted rice fields. I'm enjoying my last 2 1/2 months here in japan but looking forward to getting back to life in the US.

It was great to catch up with Katy in New York and Glen in Korea for a few hours the other night, and Paul and I are still going strong with our frequent phone/video conversations. I have been so lucky that he has been able to come out to visit me in Asia 3 times since I have been here! DOKI DOKIi!!!

No comments: