Sunday, February 25, 2007

Birthdays and births



What the hell happened 9 months before February that caused all these boys who all live in Japan at the same time that I am to be born within a 2 week span? (Did that even make sense?)

Let me just say that in a normal way: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to: Yoichi, Simon, Bryn, Jason, Baku, and Jamie!

And while I'm doing my shoutouts....

Congratulations on the birth of teeny tiny Dylan Villanueva Hoang!!

...and congratulations to Tiffany & Jason for (FINALLY) getting engaged!!

...and a Happy Belated Birthday to everyone else I've forgotten, namely Jeremy, Mindy, baby Dillan Desai & his daddy...

...and thanks to Leigh and Becky and Tamar for baking yummy cakes (red velvet cake and chocolate cheesecake??) for Simon & Yoichi's birthday party!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ehm...
and francesco.
21st. same day every year...

:)

laurie said...

Oh, crap! I knew I was forgetting someone important!!! Buon Compleanno la mia merda!
(appena scherzando)