Sunday, November 02, 2008

No Sleep Til Brooklyn!

Apologies for the long lapses between updates...

So, since the last update, I've had visitors from Japan and San Francisco, closed on the Brooklyn coop, packed up my entire 244 SF Manhattan apartment, moved to our spacious 650+ SF Brooklyn apartment (and as a result, made numerous trips to IKEA, Crate and Barrel, Bed Bath and Beyond, Home Depot, the local hardware store, etc.), planned and hosted a small engagement party, and entertained my parents and Paul's parents while they were in town, all the while working like crazy...

Below are the "before" and "after" photos of the LES apartment which was my home for almost the last 5 years (not counting the year in Japan)... about 30 seconds before I gave my key to my landlord and walked away (down) from the 6th floor walkup...


No comments: