Monday, August 25, 2008

CH-CH-CH-CHANGES....

Osashiburi desu ne!!!

ok, new news!
#1: I'm engaged! Paul asked me on the Brooklyn Bridge. Yes, I look incredibly happy and giddy and my smile is all gums and teeth... but really. He got down on one knee and everything... and the ring...

We walked all around Battery Park City and then rode bikes around Governor's Island and were on our way to a friend's party in Brooklyn, so we decided to walk over the bridge to catch the rest of the gorgeous sunny day. Of course, Paul had other intentions, knowing my obsession with bridges and especially my soft spot for the Brooklyn Bridge....





#2: We're buying an apartment! We're in contract but haven't closed yet, so I'm not jinxing anything by putting up photos or anything yet. But, it is on a tree-lined street in Brooklyn Heights and we love the neighborhood, and it's close to the promenade and bridge, and it's a couple blocks away from my new job...

#3: Oh yeah, I got a new job! (which I love) and... and... life is good....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laurie-yah!

I am so heppy for you, which you know already! A new job, qu'est-ce que c'est???? I want to know! I will call...
emily