Monday, April 30, 2007

Update on the Rodent Situation...

From what I've been told, this is the season when mice as well as other wild animals such as cats, raccoons, and weasels can make their way into homes at night. So, I should sleep well knowing that all my other neighbors are experiencing the same problem.

Kumi and Masami helped me buy some sort of high-tech rat poison where they eat these packets of poison which somehow chemically (?) forces them to go outside to die (?) because it is supposed to prevent them from dying and decomposing inside your ceiling / walls (?).

Well, I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

3 comments:

Bryn said...

Oh, I like that!! hahaha... rat poison that actually encourages the rats to be considerate and go outside to die...hahaha... how did they come up with that one?!?! I saw a bat on my wall (outside) this morning. It slept there all day until dusk when it flew off somewhere. random.

Anonymous said...

Tis the season for mice. I heard little feet scamper above my ceiling tiles last night. I guess you'd expert it in both the country AND the big city. EEK! I mean SQUEEK!

Anonymous said...

"other wild animals such as cats"
i hear cats are crazy over there. with one claw up like a hook, and the other extended at you.

not a cat person eh?

:)