Sunday, August 19, 2007
Now that I'm back in the US, the updates won't be as regular, but I'll try to keep them still interesting and worthwhile!
SO, first off... pics.
1) The cutest girl in the world: my 15 month old niece Kayla.
2) At the Asian market near my parents' place: all kinds of food from China, Korea, the Philippines, and of course... Japan. Lots of packaged goods like miso, mochi, fruit jellies, etc....
3) The "western" packaging of the Japanese drink "Calpico", which sounds a lot better than "Calpis".
4) Planning a garden bridal shower for our friend Tiffany (center) was over- whelming, but so much fun. It went off without a hitch!
5) Paul and I were finally reunited when he came to California for a week...
He met the rest of my family (my dad and brother) and many of my friends. Everyone got along swimmingly!!! We played a lot of tennis and ate lots of Chinese & Mexican food.
You just can't beat the California beaches! (San Gregorio State Beach, south of Half Moon Bay)